Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Leather...

Leather is one of my favorite materials because of the various types, colors, and ability to get even more beautiful with age. That’s why I am not fazed by my obsession of it on bikes and furniture lately…

This Jens Risom lounge chair on the bottom left is an iconic piece but I have never seen it with these leather straps. I love the chair even more now as the mixture of wood and leather seem to go together flawlessly.

I can’t help but fall in love with vintage bicycles lately, especially ones with leather everywhere!

Here is a U-lock holster by Death and Texas, their handmade leather pieces are pretty neat.

Also Billy Kirk’s leather bike bags….

And last but not least, the bike I fell in love with today (even though it is a fixed gear and a bianchi), the Pista Via Brera 2010. I just love the leather saddle and cork grips especially how they’ll look with wear and tear. The thing I love most about this are the handlebars, antique Dutch look is awesome. The font on the bike and colorway rubs me the right way.



No comments:

Post a Comment