Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tis the season of.... MENTAL BREAKDOWNS.

My college experience is coming to an end and all the anxiety is turning me into a crazy lady. I guess it does not help that my dog that I've had since I was 10 was put down, I'm sick, and next week I have a thousand things due (including a semester long project I decided to start 2 days ago). So of all the things I learned in college the most profound at this point is that I am a procrastinator to the tee, I need the pressure for motivation. Last night I had a nightmare that I was back in high school and was so pissed I had classes on Friday. I was also pissed to see a lot of people that suck, ha. The best part of the dream was that I couldn't seem to pass any of my classes. I'll be analyzing this one all day in my head and repeating the saying below over and over again for the next 10.



1 comment: