Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Wishlist 2011

My summer wishlist starts off with this amazing camera strap from UNION

Although just saying the name "Birkenstock" brings me back to high school when I thought clogs and Jesus shoes were the coolest thing around, I do miss how comfortable they are and how they mold to your feet. Love these Birkenstock Gizehs.
This BDG Awning bag is simple and can be worn with almost every outfit!
I LOVE this jug from Anthropologie, I just want to fill it up with lemonade!

I really want to make homemade popsicles!
I hope my summer is filled with weekendcations and adventures.
I really want to fish more and grill them with this adorable thing!

Growing up in Texas we use to always take tubing trips! I would love to get a group of people together and float down a river!
Lastly, I really hope I find an adorable apartment in Burlington furnished perfectly and includes a cute dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment